Prof. Maria-Iuliana Dascălu Assist. Iulia-Cristina Stănică ... · Prof. Maria-Iuliana Dascălu...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Prof. Maria-Iuliana Dascălu Assist. Iulia-Cristina Stănică ... · Prof. Maria-Iuliana Dascălu...
Prof. Maria-Iuliana DascăluAssist. Iulia-Cristina Stănică
Project Themes – final decisions
Project requirements and project themes:◦ https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UVDiYx9Lv
Project teams:◦ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/115vryik
Until the end of this lab, you must establishyour teams & themes.
Choose one spokesperson (your team leader)and present:◦ Your idea for the project
◦ Timeline for implementation
The Systems Modeling Language is a visual,general purpose modeling language
The basic architectural unit in SysML is theblock.
It is defined as an extension of a subset ofthe Unified Modeling Language (UML)
Improvements:◦ SysML's semantics are more flexible and expressive
◦ Reduces UML's software-centric restrictions
◦ Adds two new diagram types, requirement andparametric diagrams
◦ SysML is able to model a wide range of systems,which may include hardware, software, information,processes, personnel, and facilities
◦ Little language that is easier to learn and apply
SysML reuses seven of UML 2's fourteendiagrams and adds two diagrams
Block definition diagram
Use Case diagram
State Machine diagram
Automotive system. ◦ Requirement diagrams to efficiently capture functional,
performance, and interface requirements ◦ Parametric diagrams to precisely define performance
and quantitative constraints like maximum acceleration, minimum curb weight, and total air conditioning capacity.
◦ Activity diagrams and state machine diagrams can be used to specify the embedded software control logic and information flows for the on-board automotive computers.
◦ Other SysML structural and behavioral diagrams can be used to model factories that build the automobiles, as well as the interfaces between the organizations that work in the factories.
The problem: Goals are too broad – it isdifficult to derive specific systemcharacteristics from goals, and this is whererequirements come in.
Requirements concretize goals by describingin detail what features and characteristics asystem must offer in order to satisfy thestakeholders.
They make requirements comprehensible.
They provide an easy overview of your system.
They ensure traceability of product development.
• More here:https://re-magazine.ireb.org/issues/2015-2-bridging-the-impossible/modeling-requirements-with-sysml/
Problem definition and current challenges (is it atechnology-driven or need-driven system?)
Stakeholders (enumeration; you can also groupthem)
System requirements diagram (with rationales): usea tool to make the diagram